WPCNR ROLLIN’ From the Westchester County Department of Transportation. March 19, 2015:
Effective, Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 12:01 a.m., fares will increase on all Bee-Line bus routes except the BxM4C Westchester-Manhattan Express. The Bee-Line System is part of the MTA’s MetroCard system and the fare increases are identical to those on the MTA New York City Transit system that will also go into effect on March 22.
The increases are as follows:
- Single-ride bus fares will increase to $2.75, from the current $2.50, the same as the authorized increase for New York City subways and buses. For seniors and the disabled with proper IDs, the fare will increase to $1.35, from the current $1.25.
- The 30-day unlimited-ride MetroCard (useable on Bee-Line buses and New York City buses and subways) will increase to $116.50 from the current $112. For seniors and the disabled, the 30-day unlimited–ride Reduced-Fare MetroCard will cost $58.25, up from $56.
- The 7-day unlimited-ride cards will increase to $31, from $30. For seniors and the disabled, the fare will increase to $15.50, up from $15.
- A bonus discount will be available on pay-per-ride MetroCards with a value of at least $5.50. The amount of the discount will increase from 5 percent to 11 percent.
- The fare for the Bee-Line Route BxM4C, Westchester-Manhattan Express will not change.
For further information about fares, visit our website at www.westchestergov.com/beelinebus or call the Bee-Line HOTLINE at (914) 813-7777, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Automated information is available 24 hours a day.